Please note the following guidelines regarding all classes:
1. Students may wear any clothing they are comfortable moving in! Shoes and socks are optional (Parents, please be sure your child has enough traction to dance/run/jump).
2. To receive full benefit from your class, please arrive on time or arrange for a make-up class if you expect to be absent for a class in a purchased session.
3. All students are encouraged not to leave the room once class has begun. Please allow for appropriate restroom use prior to class.
4. Students under 4 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
5. Parents of students 4 years of age and older may leave class, but must stay local and reachable in case of emergency. Parents must also return by the end of class
6. During class if a student complains of being ill, or sustains a minor injury and cannot participate, the instructor will send them to the waiting area, where the parents will be notified if not on the premises.
7. Older siblings are allowed to sit and watch during regular class time, provided they are not participating or distractions.
Dance class is educational and fun, however, an important part of class work is developing an attitude of discipline and respect for teachers and fellow students. We trust that following our classroom etiquette will provide an environment whereby classes with Lil Dumplins will be a pleasure for all concerned.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.lildumplins.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
All sales are final. We do not offer refunds once a registration has been completed. However, a session may be transferred once to another child.
No credit will be given for missed classes. There will be one make-up class at the end of each session. The date of this class will be provided at the beginning of each session.